1. In February of 1836 ____ declared its independence from Mexico.
2. Texas declared itself an Independent Republic after the Battle of ____ .
3. General ____ delivered the final blow to Mexico in capturing Mexico City.
Ulysses S. Grant
4. Mexico in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo gave up much of the present day Southwest to the U.S., in exchange for ____ dollars in war reparations.
5. The Mormons, in Utah created a political government and created the State of ____ in 1849.
Your score is out of 5.